Guys, guys, guys, guys, IT'S JULY! And do you know what that means?! 24 is just around the corner!
Good ol' 23 will cease to be on July 16th, and you know I'm prepared with a wish list for any birthday gifting hopefuls ;) From fun function finds to fitbits and frilly blouses, I spy both a color theme and a very happy Bailey in my future should any of these come my way. I've spent plenty of time scouring Etsy, Amazon, and Anthropologie, so maybe you'll find a few things to add to your wish list, too.
- Hugo & Rose by Bridget Foley. If a book can remind me of both Harry Potter and Sundays at Tiffany's, it immediately has my vote. I spotted it at the local indie book store and have picked it up several times, but it's never made it home. Maybe it will soon.
- Fitbit Flex. I'd love a little extra motivation to get moving during the day, and after keeping track of our steps on my vacation to Las Vegas (14,000+ one day!) I've put this baby on my list. I found a pretty fuchsia one at Target! Pretty please?
- "Open Book" by Elizabeth Mayville. My apartment is packed in pretty artwork, but I'm sure I could find a spot for this lovely, likely in the reading corner. The view out my window isn't exactly gorgeous, so why not bring a little nature in?
- A medium custom weaving. Is anyone else obsessed with the weaving trend? I've thought for a long while about trying my hand at it, but knowing my schedule I wouldn't have time (or the cash) to keep up the habit. Instead I'd like to invest in a pretty thing that would match my bedding. These hangings by Wild Plum Co. are divine!
- "Blogging Day" mug. Hey, beautiful! I'm still not a coffee drinker, but you can bet I'd pour myself a frothy mug of hot chocolate in this and curl up to get some blogging done. I actually wish I could gift one of these to each of you! Wouldn't that be fun?
- Anne of Green Gables iPhone Dock. I swoon for Rifle Paper Co. and when I found this phone charging station it was no exception. I've been meaning to start charging my phone away from my bed so that, one, I stop scrolling the night away and, two, that I wouldn't search Insta first thing in the morning. I think this sounds like a great option! I mean, it sort of kills me to think of this book being used as anything other than a book, but isn't it pretty?!
- Terrapin Tank. It should come as no surprise to anyone that I want to add another navy blue top to my closet (more than half of what I own is black + blue!). At least this time it's got a super cute pattern --just look at those little turtles!-- and is scalloped/sleeveless. And for Anthro, it's actually not too expensive.
- Monogrammed laptop case. My laptop goes everywhere with me. I should probably name it or something. While I have a Vera Bradley case and a hard shell, I can't help but adore this monogrammed option. You can get a matching draw-string cord carrier and an iPad case, but I'd settle with the first... for starters ;)
Lucky for you, there are still 12 days before my birthday to get one of these pretties sent my way! ;) Just kidding. I get the feeling birthday money from my grandparents will be put to good use on one or two of these. I'll keep you posted! For now, it's time to savor the rest of sweet, sweet 23!
Anyone else swooning yet? What's your favorite?